Support a simple 1 Part Solution that can truly make an impact.
Go Electric is a Non-Profit 501C(3) Tax Exempt Charity providing service that helps lower the carbon footprint on this precious planet.
HOW IT WORKS - Providing the rideshare function we are all familiar with, but using only electric vehicles that recharge while driving with wind turbine.
We also have a plan for disaster relief providing support to First Responders in need of reliable transportation.
All drivers will be required to have disaster relief training .
THE FUTURE of Go Electric: A fleet of all electric vehicles with a roster of qualified drivers in every city in the United States and subsequent cities throughout the world.
"We can help to add more electric cars to the world with a click of a button. Together we can implement green transportation and slow the damage to the Earth." —Go Electric Founder, Joel Rizzo
Electric Cars reduce carbon emissions by 6,777 pounds a year.
Let's review the numbers based on the current options for rideshare available to us and our dear First Responders:
In 2019, 110 million people used Uber...
There are an estimated 3 million Uber drivers in 65 countries (some 327,000 in 2015 and 750,000 in 2017 in the USA alone)
Lyft has claimed 700,000 drivers in USA and 1.5 million globally
As of 2018, there were approximately 207,920 Taxi Drivers in the USA alone.
Here's a little critical math for you:
---- Equals: 4,707,920 as an underestimation
x. 6,777 pound per car
---- Equals: 31,905,573,840 pounds of carbon emission worldwide
Other estimates arrive at the 1,234,920 Uber, Lyft, and Taxi Drivers in the USA alone generating 1,410,100,840 pounds of carbon emission annually in the USA by 2025.
Here's what sets us apart from other transport options:
- Go Electric ONLY uses electric vehicles.
- Our transportation service is the same cost as private sector rideshare options.
- Every ride is considered a donation that is tax deductible.
- Resources generated by are re-invested towards efforts to make a difference in environmental recovery.
What We Do Matters:
- Go Electric is providing reliable, clean energy transportation for healthcare workers and frontline staff.
- Your donations will be used to provide free rides to workers for disaster relief support.
- Every ride qualifies as a tax deductible donation that rewards you for your care and generosity.