“I've been so concerned with the problem with plastic bags being in the oceans, I came up with a way to incorporate them into my art.
My handmade canvas has been covered with Gesso and then I developed my own method of creating a relief effect with plastic bags I recovered myself.
My method of artwork keeps these plastic bags out of the landfills and out of our beautiful oceans.
Everything was then painted to give the effect of stone. I'm happy to donate this one-of-a-kind piece as an incentive gift for people gathering support in their area for Go Only Electric's EV rideshare service.
Read more about our 1-Solution that Go Only Electric proposes to contribute to clean energy transportation. Join us in our mission!
Stand Up | Be Heard
Not everyone can purchase an electric car - So let us bring the electric car to you! Gather signatures to let us know where to put our next electric vehicle. Transportation by Go Electric helps COVID-19 frontline workers, essential workers, and first responders, to help transport personnel and supplies especially in underserved areas.
Electric Cars reduce carbon emissions by 6,777 pounds a year.
Let's review the numbers based on the current options for rideshare available to us and our dear First Responders:
In 2019, 110 million people used Uber...
There are an estimated 3 million Uber drivers in 65 countries (some 327,000 in 2015 and 750,000 in 2017 in the USA alone)
Lyft has claimed 700,000 drivers in USA and 1.5 million globally
As of 2018, there were approximately 207,920 Taxi Drivers in the USA alone.
Here's a little critical math for you:
---- Equals: 4,707,920 as an underestimation
x. 6,777 pound per car
---- Equals: 31,905,573,840 pounds of carbon emission worldwide
Other estimates arrive at the 1,234,920 Uber, Lyft, and Taxi Drivers in the USA alone generating 1,410,100,840 pounds of carbon emission annually in the USA by 2025.
Here's what sets us apart from other transport options:
- Go Electric ONLY uses electric vehicles.
- Our transportation service is the same cost as private sector rideshare options.
- Every ride is considered a donation that is tax deductible.
- Resources generated by are re-invested towards efforts to make a difference in environmental recovery.
What We Do Matters:
- Go Electric is providing reliable, clean energy transportation for healthcare workers and frontline staff.
- Your donations will be used to provide free rides to workers for disaster relief support.
- Every ride qualifies as a tax deductible donation that rewards you for your care and generosity.