Desperate times have made some feel that they have to take desperate measures.
Protests calling for climate change have at times erupted in violence. Sadly, this is simply indicative of the passion of individuals seeking to implement solutions for cleaner energy.
Go Electric is a non-profit, tax exempt charity. Your donations are tax deductible and our resources are fully transparent. Your support is used for our 100% clean energy rideshare program that benefits frontline workers.
Let's work together, starting with our 1-Solution Mission to curb the carbon footprint of rideshare services.
When you choose Go Electric you are choosing:
- A 501c (3) Tax Exempt Charity
- Each Ride Service Is A Tax Deduction!
- A Disaster Relief Charity Dedicated to Providing FREE Rides to First Responders
- Recruiting Drivers with Disaster Relief Training, Prepared to Volunteer Their Time and Clean Energy Transportation During Disasters
The following articles highlight the reasons why many are concerned around the world:
- What We're Facing (Union of Concerned Scientists | UCSUSA.org)
- World Scientist's Warning to Humanity (BioScience, December 2017)
- Special Report: Global Warming (TIME Magazine, 2006)
- Maybe We're Not Doomed After All (New York Times, June 2019)
- Cleaner Cars From Cradle to Grave (Union of Concerned Scientists | UCSUSA.org)
- Ride-Hailing Climate Risks: Steering a Growing Industry Towards a Clean Transportation Future (Union of Concerned Scientists | UCSUSA.org)
Electric Cars reduce carbon emissions by 6,777 pounds a year.
Let's review the numbers based on the current options for rideshare available to us and our dear First Responders:
In 2019, 110 million people used Uber...
There are an estimated 3 million Uber drivers in 65 countries (some 327,000 in 2015 and 750,000 in 2017 in the USA alone)
Lyft has claimed 700,000 drivers in USA and 1.5 million globally
As of 2018, there were approximately 207,920 Taxi Drivers in the USA alone.
Here's a little critical math for you:
---- Equals: 4,707,920 as an underestimation
x. 6,777 pound per car
---- Equals: 31,905,573,840 pounds of carbon emission worldwide
Other estimates arrive at the 1,234,920 Uber, Lyft, and Taxi Drivers in the USA alone generating 1,410,100,840 pounds of carbon emission annually in the USA by 2025.
Here's what sets us apart from other transport options:
- Go Electric ONLY uses electric vehicles.
- Our transportation service is the same cost as private sector rideshare options.
- Every ride is considered a donation that is tax deductible.
- Resources generated by are re-invested towards efforts to make a difference in environmental recovery.
What We Do Matters:
- Go Electric is providing reliable, clean energy transportation for healthcare workers and frontline staff.
- Your donations will be used to provide free rides to workers for disaster relief support.
- Every ride qualifies as a tax deductible donation that rewards you for your care and generosity.