Tired of waiting on others to bring forth policy change for clean energy solutions? Now you can get involved!
Go Electric is a non-profit, tax exempt charity. Your donations are tax deductible and our resources are fully transparent.
Each registrant is guaranteed a vote in designating resources to further green solutions. This means that you can contribute to the ideas we implement!
Let's work together, starting with our 1-Solution Mission to curb the carbon footprint of rideshare services.
When you choose Go Electric you are choosing:
- A 501c (3) Tax Exempt Charity
- Each Ride Service Is A Tax Deduction!
- A Disaster Relief Charity Dedicated to Providing FREE Rides to First Responders
- Recruiting Drivers with Disaster Relief Training, Prepared to Volunteer Their Time and Clean Energy Transportation During Disasters
- Go Electric is providing reliable, clean energy transportation for healthcare workers and frontline staff.
- Your donations will be used to provide free rides to workers for disaster relief support.
- Every ride qualifies as a tax deductible donation that rewards you for your care and generosity.
Here's what sets us apart from other transport options:
- Go Electric ONLY uses electric vehicles.
- Our transportation service is the same cost as private sector rideshare options.
- Every ride is considered a donation that is tax deductible.
- Resources generated by are re-invested towards efforts to make a difference in environmental recovery.
Electric Cars reduce carbon emissions by 6,777 pounds a year.
Let's review the numbers based on the current options for rideshare available to us and our dear First Responders:
In 2019, 110 million people used Uber...
There are an estimated 3 million Uber drivers in 65 countries (some 327,000 in 2015 and 750,000 in 2017 in the USA alone)
Lyft has claimed 700,000 drivers in USA and 1.5 million globally
As of 2018, there were approximately 207,920 Taxi Drivers in the USA alone.
Here's a little critical math for you:
---- Equals: 4,707,920 as an underestimation
x. 6,777 pound per car
---- Equals: 31,905,573,840 pounds of carbon emission worldwide
Other estimates arrive at the 1,234,920 Uber, Lyft, and Taxi Drivers in the USA alone generating 1,410,100,840 pounds of carbon emission annually in the USA by 2025.
When a disaster occurs, courageous First Responders must quickly get to hospitals, clinics, and other destinations to support and care for the needs of the public.
Many Frontline Workers use rideshare services to arrive to their destinations. But should they have to use their own funds to take care of this need?
Remember: Uber and Lyft generate
69% more pollution than
the trips they displace
CLICK TO READ Important Study: "According to the Union of Concerned Scientists, ride-hailing trips today result in an estimated 69 percent more climate pollution on average than the trips they displace... For ride-hailing to contribute to better climate and congestion outcomes, trips must be pooled and electric.”
In contrast, Plug-in Electric Vehicles (PEVs) are an important component of our technology portfolio for achieving energy security and sustainability.
Ride-Hailing’s Climate Risks: Steering a Growing Industry toward a Clean Transportation Future. Cambridge, MA: Union of Concerned Scientists.